Buy Whole Spices online in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Indian spices include a variety of spices grown across the Indian subcontinent (a sub-region of South Asia). With different climates in different parts of the country, India produces a variety of spices, many of which are native to the Subcontinent, while others were imported from similar climates and have since been cultivated locally for centuries
A spice is a seed, fruit, root, bark, berry, bud or vegetable substance primarily used for flavoring, coloring or preserving food . Many spices have antimicrobial properties. This may explain why spices are more commonly used in warmer climates.
Asafetida (hing),Red chili ,Black Cardamom, Black and white pepper, Pepper corns, Cumin seeds, Capers, Bay leaf, Cinnamon buds and sticks, Cloves, Coriander, Fennel seeds ,Fenugreek seeds, Garam masala, Ginger and Garlic etc..
Spices not only just excite your taste buds but also are composed of an impressive list of phyto-nutrients, essential oils, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that are essential for overall wellness. Spices have been integral part of our food since centuries, and today, even become more relevant for us.
Spices contain an impressive list of plant-derived chemical compounds that are known to have disease preventing and health promoting properties.
1. The components in the spices have been found to have anti-clotting action (prevent clogging of platelets in the blood vessels) and thus help easing blood flow, preventing stroke and coronary artery disease.
2. The active principles in the spices may help in smooth digestion
3. Throat gargling with tepid thyme water can help relieve sore throat and bronchitis symptoms. Thyme is also being used as an anti-septic mouthwash in the treatment of caries and gingivitis.
4. Decoction of certain healthy spices is taken by mouth for the treatment of colds, influenza, mild fevers, indigestion, stomach upset, and painful menstruation.
5. The essential volatile oils in certain spices (cloves, peppers, etc.) increasing the flow of blood to make the skin feel warmer. They are being applied as a popular home remedy for arthritis and sore muscles, and used either as poultice or in hot baths.
6. Spice's essential oils are being used in the aromatherapy as well as de-odorants in the perfume industry.
7. Spices contain a good amount of minerals like potassium, manganese, iron, and magnesium.
We choose best Indian Spices and Spice Powders and we deliver the packaged Spices and Spice Powders at it's best quality. We will confirm the freshness of the stock before delivering it to you. The very fresh and tasty spices are delivered to your home on the same day of your order