This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.irely.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Rajtek Home Solutions, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at #109, 3rd A Cross, PR Layout, Munnekolala Ext, Marathahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560037 (hereinafter referred to as “iRely.in”).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the iRely.in website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. iRely.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to iRely.in’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address orphone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computerprograms or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms iRely.in, iRely, IRely.co.in, Rely Online, URely etc or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of iRely.in or otherwise tarnish or dilute any iRely.in’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or iRely.in’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to iRely.in.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You agree not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
12. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that, other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. iRely.in shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS(Distributed Denial of Services).
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, expressed or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, iRely.in does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
iRely.in will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. iRely.in does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if We are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, we will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by iRely.in. iRely.in encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, iRely.in will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate iRely.in policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – iRely.in does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of iRely.in Website – iRely.in allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Website, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – iRely.in will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – iRely.in does not send and allow it’s Users to send spam mails.
iRely.in policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on any of Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
iRely.in does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, iRely.in assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. iRely.in do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). iRely.in does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
iRely.in prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
If a feedback comment or any communication made between Users on the Website or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
iRely.in will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
All the products listed on the Website are sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering are the indicative prices and the applicable prices will be the actual prices on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. Since you can place an order in advance from the actual delivery date we need to accommodate for these price fluctuations and therefore any difference in the bill value on the date of placing the order and the bill value as per the prices applicable on the date of delivery will be collected / refunded in cash at the time of the delivery of the order.
Membership on the Website is free for Users. iRely.in does not charge any fee for browsing on the Website. iRely.in charges the user Rs.25/- for Shipping of the products resulting from an order of bill value less than Rs.500/- iRely.in reserves the right to change its Shipping and Handling charges policy from time to time. In particular, iRely.in may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event iRely.in reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Rajtek Home Solutions.
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut off time which is bound to change with delivery time for that particular order and as stated in the website or in the confirmation mail, by calling our customer service and we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. Cut-off-time is the time one hour before the starting time of the delivery slot You selected for the Order Delivery. If Your order contains Pick-Up Items, which is described in detail below, cancellation of such order is not allowed. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the User on the Website. Following situations may arise:
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
We encourage the User to review the order before making the purchase decision. In case User orders a wrong item Buyer return/refund.
It is the sole responsibility of the User to verify the items in the cart before placing an order and to check the items delivered against the bill given to make sure that all items invoiced are delivered in their exactness. If any discrepancy is identified, User needs to raise the request with Customer Service Executive at the time of Delivery before order fulfilment. Such returnable items can be handed over to the customer service executive at your premises. . If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, it is at the sole discrimination of the Customer Service Executive to accept the item as returnable.
User will be given an option for Replacement of the Product depending on the availability of the product with iRely.in. , In case the IRely.in doesn’t have the product at all, IRely.in can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
In special cases, User can raise a request for replacement or request for refund by contacting Customer Care. After due verification of the case considering the above mentioned parameters, We communicate User for a pick-up of the returnable from Your premises and arrange for return/replacement whatever is applicable.
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by iRely.in.
iRely.in allows You to add up to 3 products per order to be picked from other retail stores if they are not available with Us. We try to purchase those items from nearby stores and deliver along with rest of the items mentioned in the order. We give our best effort but cannot guarantee the delivery of the items marked for pick up. This could also cause some delay in the delivery time. As this requires us to purchase items from other retailers customers are not allowed to cancel orders that contain Pick-Up items. For the same reasons, picked-up products are not considered as returnable items. User should give a detailed description of the product to be picked up, including
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions,
ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to IRely.in on or
by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with
your use of this Website (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and
remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall
constitute an assignment to iRely.in of all worldwide rights, titles and
interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments.
Thus, iRely.in owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall
not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments.
iRely.in will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose,
modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute
any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and
without compensating you in any way. IRely.in is and shall be under no
obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any
compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree
that any Comments submitted by you to the Website will not violate this policy
or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or
other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person
or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website
will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or
obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning,
commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
IRely.in does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant iRely.in the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify iRely.in and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. IRely.in and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
We strive to bring the product as close as possible to the User through high quality images, description of the product. The product description is the content that is printed on the Product packaging, though not always complete, obtained from the Manufacturer of the product. Irely.in does not warrant that Product description, product images or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, We may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Us and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Us to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render iRely.in liable or responsible for the non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Our Website.
2. You have specifically authorized iRely.in or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by iRely.in is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the www.irely.in Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, iRely.in is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the iRely.in to purchase the products and /or services from iRely.in using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to iRely.in using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with iRely.in through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a User, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate iRely.in Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to iRely.in in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. iRely.in reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which iRely.in may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. iRely.in reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with iRely.in or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. iRely.in may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of iRely.in. As a result of such check if iRely.in is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. iRely.in may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if it deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, iRely.in may hold Transaction Price and iRely.in may not dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer agrees to acknowledge that iRely.in will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of iRely.in.
9. Buyer and iRely.in shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and iRely.in Website.
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iRely.in, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to iRely.in or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in the areas specified in the pop-up that emerges when the User clicks on Home Page of the Website. iRely.in make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in any other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and iRely.in is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This site is controlled and operated by Rajtek Home Solutions and products are from different manufacturers and suppliers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
iRely.in respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to iRely.in at email@example.com.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either You or iRely.in. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. iRely.in may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to iRely.in. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or iRely.in, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise iRely.in 's right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080-25227364