Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Sasya Ragi Seeds 1 kgRagi is a staple food in many pars of India, especially in villages. The health concious modern moms have embraced it for its high nutritional value.
Health Benefits of Ragi:
Ragi has to be eaten with hull, so it comes with all that fiber which polished cereals do not have. This makes Ragi the first choice for the weight concious and diabetics.
Ragi with it's higher levels of Iron, Calcium, Amino Acids, Minerals and Anti-Oxidants is recommended for all ages.
Ragi can taken in almost all forms preferred by Indians, as Porridge, Dosa with chutney, Roti with Curry and Cream or the most famous Ragi Mudde accompanied with Sambar or Non-veg gravy.
Malt with Sprouted Ragi Seeds:
Sprouting the Ragi seeds adds increased Vitamin C levels to it's nutritional value. Sprouted ragi Seed Flour can be made into Porridge or a Malt based beverage by adding hot or cold milk or Yogurt.
1. Wash the Ragi seeds to remove any dust.
2. Soak the Seeds overnight in water.
3. Drain the seeds by taking them into a cotton cloth and tie the ends of the cloth tightly. Let all the water drain completely so that the grains are not sticking to each other. Loosen the cloth and leave the seeds covered for more than 12 hours.
4. After roughly around 12 hours, you can see the seeds sprouted.
5. These sprouts can now be sauted lightly on a low flame or sun dried if you have the privilege of direct sun light for 4 to 5 hours.
6. Once dried, grind them into fine powder and store in an air-tight jar.
Buy Sasya Ragi Seeds 1 kg and other Whole Millets from Sasya Online from iRely.in at best price. Free home delivery in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Order Now and enjoy the comfort and fun of Online Shopping!